##

Friday, May 06, 2005

For Mom, With Love


It completely slipped my mind that this Sunday is Mother's Day (translation - I'm fucked). Crap, I have to hit the stores for gifts, cards, and cakes. Too much to do, too little time. Forgot to send a card or flowers? Direct mom here for a little Hallmark sentiment:

Angry Samoans - In Love With Your Mom.mp3
a live cut from Return to Samoa CD

The 7-10 Splits - I Love Your Mom.mp3
coming clean to your friends can be a bitch. Goofball punk from Milwaukee

Cows - Mother (I Love That Bitch).mp3
a heart felt ode to mama, from 1987's Taint Pluribus, Taint Unum

Stiphnoyds - Mom's a Fake.mp3
from their one and only 7", compiled on the History of Portland Punk Volume 1

Misfits - Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight.mp3
the live version from Walk Among Us

Nihilistics - Love and Kisses.mp3
from their 1982 debut. There's something touching about a boy writing a song about his mom