##

Friday, July 23, 2004

Baby, Let's Shake Hands

The week wouldn't be complete with out a little brother/sister husband/wife red/white, oh hell, the White Stripes

White Stripes - Let's Shake Hands.mp3
there is nothing I can tell you about the White Stripes that you don't already know. You know the drill: guitar and drums mixed with surprising melodies. flat out rockers with bluesy overtones. Four great and unique albums. "Let's Shake Hands" is the A side to their first seven inch, released in 1997 on Italy Records. You either love this band or hate them. I love them, especially this early stuff. I've always hated the cute "red&white" cutesy crap, but there is no denying the quality of the music.

If you like this track ( or any of the others ) please leave a comment, be they suggestions, criticisms, complaints, deathr threats. Whatever. It would definitely give me the encouragement to keep this up. God knows my wife hates that I've been spending so much time on the damn computer.

Of course, if you don't like these tracks then head out to the MP3 blog aggregator, you're sure to find something to your liking there.

Enjoy the weekend. More on Monday